Definition: Rhiza (pronounced: rise -a) is a greek word resembling or connected with a root.
Or should we say, About You? At Rhiza Press it’s all about our conversation with readers and our desire to publish the books readers want.
We aim to publish exceptional stories wherever we find them and deliver to our readers fresh, family friendly titles in a wide variety of genres for people who love books.
Why? Because that’s what readers are asking for.
Rhiza Press has grown out of Wombat Books, our successful children's imprint. Wombat Books was established in 2009 and continues to produce a diverse range of quality picture books and junior fiction.
Rhiza Press is currently focussing on it's young adult list, Rhiza Edge. For more details go to www.rhizaedge.com.au
What we do have:
- Relatable stories for young adults
- Fresh new fiction titles for adults
- Stories of courage and hope about REAL everyday people (biographies)
- Family-friendly, ethical values
- A selection process driven by what readers are asking for
- An ongoing dialogue with readers to ensure we are delivering what readers REALLY want.